LG Logo keeps flashing?

theholyfork

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
So my Phoenix died earlier today, and when I plugged it into a charger, it keeps flashing the LG logo and then repeating that, until I unplug it. I let it do that for a while just to charge, but the phone won't turn on at all now. Holding down the power button won't do anything. Taking the battery out and plugging the charger in causes the same thing to happen.

I'm running Jobans kernel 2.08, and CyanogenMmatt

EDIT: Its fixed now. Does anyone know if a different charger can cause something like that? Cause I was using a different one, but when I plugged in the original LG charger, it worked

Last edited:

joban

Banned
Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Yea i had this happen! Its because the voltage differnce and when your phone goes completly dead you need a powerful boost to bring it back!

donavan

May 18, 2011
Visit site
yeah it can happen on any phone. You can use a lower amperage charger it just takes longer to charge. It wont hurt the battery or the phone but it might make you insane waiting.

Sheva

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Well I've generally charged any device (android or not) I have mostly through my USB on my laptop. I'd assume the voltage is lower there since I've never really had any issues with screen flipouts. :p

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
My thrive is having the same problem, battery drained totally, and now phone wont turn on!!! it gets stuck on lg logo :( its plugged to the wall charger and no good. Please help!!

Sheva

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Then give it TIME to charge before you start panicking.....

If you let the battery completely drain out then of course it's more than likely not gonna cut on until it has enough "juice" to do so.

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Battery doesnt charge at all, i left it all night plugged in, stuck on lg logo and when i unplugged it inmediately turned off... i managed to charge the battery with a universal battery charger, but phone wont pass from lg logo, i can enter into emergency mode, but cant hard reset the phone!

donavan

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Battery doesnt charge at all, i left it all night plugged in, stuck on lg logo and when i unplugged it inmediately turned off... i managed to charge the battery with a universal battery charger, but phone wont pass from lg logo, i can enter into emergency mode, but cant hard reset the phone!

How long did you let the battery charge for? If its any less than 3 hrs you don't have a full charge no matter what charger you are using. IF its charged try the following. Take the battery out (not plugged in) and then press and hold the power button (this will discharge any static charge). Put the battery back in give it another trying. Also try booting the phone with just the power connected.

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to flash stock 2.3.4 kdz file, following the tutorial. I installed usb drivers, but when i atempt to start flashing kdz file i get an error message saying it didnt recognize the phone! in device manager i can see "lg usb modem" but it has an exclamation sign next to it, so i assume there is some conflict with usb drivers... i'm on windows 7! thanks

loverboischaffer

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
how long did you let the battery charge for? If its any less than 3 hrs you don't have a full charge no matter what charger you are using. If its charged try the following. Take the battery out (not plugged in) and then press and hold the power button (this will discharge any static charge). Put the battery back in give it another trying. Also try booting the phone with just the power connected.

i need help:':)':)':)':)':)':)'(

XRAY72

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
did you try charging from the usb on your desktop?thats what mine did,once it got enough juice to turn on,then i used the wall charger.

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Mines is doing the same it won't come on unless I have an charger plugged into. It comes on,then it goes to the lg screen,then the logo's start to flash,then like 10min later it goes to a white screen and stays there. What kind of boost does it need? PLEASE HELP ME THIS IS MY ONLY OPTION!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy