Offical GB P505 KDZ File

donavan

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Joban, Just for clarity sake, This is the stock KDZ and not a cooked version with your kernel included, correct?

bownz

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I tried flashing this to my phone, and it sent my phone into "Emergency Mode" and it won't come out of it, my laptop doesnt even recognize it now..

Reactions: tsav87

joban

Banned
Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I tried flashing this to my phone, and it sent my phone into "Emergency Mode" and it won't come out of it, my laptop doesnt even recognize it now..

You have windows 7? If so then let the computer get all the drivers for you and try again by pulling out the battery. If not make sure you have the correct drivers and disable the modem driver.

bownz

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
It has all drivers, and the Modem driver doesnt appear since the phone is no longer recognized. at all. I plug it in, doesnt even say unknown driver.

bownz

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying another computer. Correct me if I'm wrong, just doing this shouldn't void the warranty right? I should be able to send it in and get a replacement right?

The other computer had no success. Tried multiple KDZs..

Last edited:

LifesGoodPhoenix

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
not sure about thrive users. see if the LG mobile updater tool works for ya. at least that will put u back to stock 2.3.4. give you a working phone. you could try to uninstall or delete your phone from comp and try again.

joban

Banned
Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
WARNING: Flashing KDZ is not recommend! If you have no choice then flash KDZ if not please dont do it because its every risky and it already screwed up my baseband.

thesnowsnake

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm not suprised it sent your phone into emergency mode , mine also was sent there right now it is at a friends shop cause after trying to fix the bad rom it became soild brick.
A lot of the credit goes to ginderbreak which does not root the phones properly, one click on the other hand works great on my remaining LG Otimus p500.

PS I'd need a jig for a - 14 pin (7x2) with 1mm spacing (could be less not 100% sure
This is the jig for the LG chip any ideas ??????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae