.35 Gingerbread/ICS Kernal

Oathkeeper1212

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
And colors are like that because ics is made for a high definition screen so for now I dont think we can really do anything about it.

Sent from my LG-P505 using Tapatalk

iosdemolisher

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
yes, i used lupohirp's rom with raenye's kernel and old bb patch. if data doesn't work for you with the ordinary rom, use the funny sim version.

lupohirp's rom: [UNOFFICIAL][DEV/GEEKS-ONLY] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)[BETA4] - xda-developers

raenye's kernel and old bb patch: p505_stock_gb_kernel_old_baseband.cwm.zip - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage

hey, naturalblue, can you do some quadrant scores for me, i want to know if i shud upgrade from jobans 2.08 kernel and cm7

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
On the p506 (thrive), it looks like the kernel is providing us with 256bit colors??
Everything seems washed out, colors are visibly washed out in something like the settings menu (you can see color layering).

Using lupohirp's rom raenye's kernel and old bb patch.

Went to youtube (via browser / (test rom) no apps, no appstore etc.,) and a simple video staggered all over the place.

But it works ;) and so does FLAC.

Real quick, does hardware acceleration work using joban's kernel?

raenye

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
You can all thank kushkingz for not getting my P505/6 adaptation of franco's optimized 2.6.35.10 kernel;
Please wait patiently for Drew's 2.6.35.7 kernel (BTW, Drew -- don't forget to take out LG's debug code, splattered all over the place in P505 kernel source).

Over and out.

Last edited:

thrivin

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Wasnt asking for a ETA just wanted to know if was going good or bad. u kno

Rule #2: Dont be an ass

If a dev asks you not to mirror his file or publish a different thread, please listen to him.

Not sure why you felt the need to ignore his request.

Raeyne, I humbly ask on behalf of the rest of us who werent idiots that you forgive this transgression. Please chalk the mistake up to a kid who is overly excited and trying to be get a little cred and attention. I

kushkingz

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Rule #2: Dont be an ass

If a dev asks you not to mirror his file or publish a different thread, please listen to him.

Not sure why you felt the need to ignore his request.

Raeyne, I humbly ask on behalf of the rest of us who werent idiots that you forgive this transgression. Please chalk the mistake up to a kid who is overly excited and trying to be get a little cred and attention. I

Sorry bout that, i didn't read the rules above the link.. Sorry for beeing an ass. I took down my link.. and gave the credits to him. sorry bout the run brreaking. didnt really mean to sorry.. wont happen again

Oathkeeper1212

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
OMG GUYS, so idk if anyone found this out but when i installed the beta4 funny sim version of ics by lupohirp, DATA WORKED!!!!! and i was updated to stock gingerbread!! :D :D :D and im using jobans kernel to :D so happy right now.......

temwt2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Glad someone else confirmed this working. I posted earlier that my data worked with the funny sim version of the cm9 rom! I want to know why us AT&T people apparently have "funny sims" and what was progammed into the rom differently. I would like to incorporate that into some of the older more stable roms. I believe I read that this sim fix was going to be incorporated into cm7 first and that it may not be stable for cm9/ics but then there was a funny sim version of cm9. Does anyone know if any of the cm7 builds encorporate this fix or how this fix actually works?

DiamondRyce

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
So im am trying out the new baseband roms like MetroStar and NightlyFourE V4.3.2. When i am trying to set the APN for my data I create the new APN but after that it still does not show I edited the information. So i cant get the data to work. Any Suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol