.35 Gingerbread/ICS Kernal

fanoos

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
AOKP doesn't work either for the same reason
Hi
I'm correctly on slimgen old baseband with jabon kernal. is there any way to use new CM7 Nightly with oldbb fix? I mean this
[ROM][10JAN] CyanogenMod 7.2.0-RC0-OptimusOne-KANG [.32][.35][BothBasebands] - xda-developers
What about Blackscreen bug? Fixed or not?
Thanks

Oathkeeper1212

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi
I'm correctly on slimgen old baseband with jabon kernal. is there any way to use new CM7 Nightly with oldbb fix? I mean this
[ROM][10JAN] CyanogenMod 7.2.0-RC0-OptimusOne-KANG [.32][.35][BothBasebands] - xda-developers
What about Blackscreen bug? Fixed or not?
Thanks

Yes you can use bb fix but blackscreen bug is not fixed

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

jadair1982

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So I thought I'd post a quick setup for people who don't want to browse 28 pages to find just a few links. It's for people with a thrive and want cm9 with ICS and everything working. All links posted here can be found in this thread somewhere.

Use this rom : beta4_funny_sim.zip
Flash this kernel : p505_stock_gb_kernel_old_baseband.cwm.zip - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage

That's all I had to do and everything on my Thrive is great. No blackscreen bug either, which I did have while running CM7.
The only thing's not working are the stock live wallpapers. I'm not able to change overclock settings.

How do you get the apn to save?

donavan

May 18, 2011
Visit site
hi everyone, no news on the kernel in development or anything important? o:

I can't speak for anyone else but I got stalled on my progress. Too many things going on in life right now so the kernel build had to take a back seat. If I get some free time soon I will go at it again but I still cant get a kernel to compile 100% aside from straight LG source. I do know that others are working on it as well with about the same results. The real problem is that none of us who are working on it are actually developers so our skills are limited and we have to learn as we go.

Reactions: Oathkeeper1212

joban727

Banned
Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Good to see you guys make progress but I spent my whole night trying make a new kernel along with the offical cm kerenl features. Someone wanna test for me? Im rocking the skyrocket so didnt want you guys to miss ICS :D

korrectmethod

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
How do you get the apn to save?

Sorry for the late reply. If you are having problems getting the APN to save you need to download the correct version in the ROM link I posted. There is a specific build for some carriers that people at xda labeled as a "funny-sim" problem. I'm not entirely sure but it has something to do with a 128k sim card and the carrier storing extra information. If you get the "funny-sim" version it should work fine.

Reactions: chiphead