[recovery] clockworkmod touch

donavan

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Shouldn't suprise you too much heck I have a thread for one of the how to's I did that has 37,000+ views and only 123 thanks and im pretty sure more than just 123 people have used that. Not that I really care but you know how the internet works :)

Reactions: makethissound

bownz

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Did you tick the box for a touch version?

Yessir. I'll try again, Just for the beans of it. :p

EDIT: Kind of worked this time. Added a recovery.fstab this time. I don't know if I got the expected outcome. Everythings big, The screens dim, and When it asks me to confirm something, there are no options, thus can't confirm.

Last edited:

soundemonchan

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Yessir. I'll try again, Just for the beans of it. :p

EDIT: Kind of worked this time. Added a recovery.fstab this time. I don't know if I got the expected outcome. Everythings big, The screens dim, and When it asks me to confirm something, there are no options, thus can't confirm.

You'll probably need a graphics.c as well.

soundemonchan

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
No, I'd ask Arjen. But if you can get the menus and move around, when the chance to confirm something comes up and you only see "No" try using the volume rocker or swiping with your finger to scroll the list.

bownz

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
No, I'd ask Arjen. But if you can get the menus and move around, when the chance to confirm something comes up and you only see "No" try using the volume rocker or swiping with your finger to scroll the list.

I can get the menus to move, and I wouldn't know which one I'm on. Seeing as it's like no no no no no no yes no no no I don't know. :\

Edit: I'm going to open the boot.img and check if it's in there.

donavan

May 18, 2011
Visit site
is it just me or are all the pieces finally falling into place to make this little phone of ours as cool as the new phones out there ...granted we dont have the horsepower that some of them do we still seem to be getting all the software things worked out

Reactions: Eqbirvin

bownz

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
:/ well see if you can find graphics.c in your system partition or ask Arjen if it's in the bitbucket somewhere.

The buttons are there. They are when I install A rom, and then arent when i do a factory wipe. I scrolled down with my finger and clicked assuming i was there, and it did do a wipe.

donavan

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Well thats progress at least ... might want to give a shout out to the orginal developer and see if he can point you in the right direction.

donavan

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Gimmick maybe but it would still be really sweat to have all the latest and greatest on our phone ... we could finally take our phones from bastard stepson status to fully supported status... CM9 with a working kernel and CWM touch too boot ... come on you have to admit that would be cool even if it didn't offer and real advantage over what we already have.

_Arjen_

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Will look for the graphics.c, otherwise I need to alter one from another phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bownz

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Too bad...
What happened with your graphic.c?
Still no proper screen?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It was the same error. Everything was big (I believe it's meant to be that way) and when I think it was doing a factory reset, or installing a zip (one or the other) the no no no no no no yes no no no wouldn't show up.