[ROM][JB][WIP] CyanogenMod 10 for LG-P505/506

Rashed1997

Android Developer
Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
it works thank you. quick question how do you delete contacts or music?

To delete contacts: Open the People app. Open the contact you don't want. Press menu and select Delete
To delete music: Open a file browser. Find where the file is on your SD card. Delete the file

Reactions: s_box

s_box

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey the Apollo app And the Google search tool at the top doesn't work

Sent from my LG-P506 using Android Central Forums

Rashed1997

Android Developer
Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey the Apollo app And the Google search tool at the top doesn't work

To fix Apollo: Press the menu button when at the home screen. Click manage apps. Go to All Apps. Open Apollo. Click Force stop. Then Clear data. Then it will work

As for Google Search bar, you need to flash the Google Now fix I uploaded. Here it is again:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/56064156/CM10/Google Now With Voice.zip

Reactions: s_box

gabo_lope

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
I think i just discovered a new bug, but i think that only happens with my phone, because i see that no one has reported it....

This happens when i connect my phone to the computer using the USB cable, the touchscreen just goes crazy and it doesn't recognizes when i touch it, if I unplug the cable the touchscreen goes normal again

FWI: i reported this a few posts back but i couldn't found the trigger, so now i'm posting it again

attaching a Logcat

Rashed1997

Android Developer
Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I think i just discovered a new bug, but i think that only happens with my phone, because i see that no one has reported it....

This happens when i connect my phone to the computer using the USB cable, the touchscreen just goes crazy and it doesn't recognizes when i touch it, if I unplug the cable the touchscreen goes normal again

FWI: i reported this a few posts back but i couldn't found the trigger, so now i'm posting it again

attaching a Logcat
Thank you very much! I will investigate ASAP

@failed1234: I really have no clue what the heck is wrong with your setup... Everyone else's works. Are you using the ICS or JB GAPPS (pretty stupid of me to ask but just making sure ;) )

Rashed1997

Android Developer
Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

failed1234

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Thank you very much! I will investigate ASAP

@failed1234: I really have no clue what the heck is wrong with your setup... Everyone else's works. Are you using the ICS or JB GAPPS (pretty stupid of me to ask but just making sure ;) )

JB. I'll try again today. Maybe it was just an abnormality.

Sent from my LG-p505 using Android Central Forums

bill.weckel

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
I can't get SuperSU to update its binaries. Installs fine and gets root permission from superuser.
I've also noticed that in Es File Explorer when I open a text file to view or edit with Es File Explorer's built-in text editor that I get a black screen with some red lines where some of the text is. Anyone else experience this ?

bill.weckel

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Think I've figured out my SuperSU problem. There is zero free space left in system. How is this possible?

korrectmethod

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
The new 8/1 build installed great. I wiped everything, flashed rom, rebooted, flashed jb-gapps and everything seems to be working out of the box now (except for google now voice. hehe i can't wait for that). Looks like its really coming together rashed :) heres a logcat in case it helps, no particular reason. As far as internal storage, after flashing gapps i was using 81mb.

Last edited:

s_box

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
For now and future references every time I flash a new build do I have to flash the catapult and gapps also?

korrectmethod

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
For now and future references every time I flash a new build do I have to flash the catapult and gapps also?

Just flash gapps. Or try reading the post seriously right above yours...

failed1234

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
OK, now I wiped everything and then flashed the latest build and GApps. But the home button didn't work, along with the browser and lock screen. Also, I didn't get any sort of set up screen when I first booted up (It went straight to the home screen).

bill.weckel

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
OK, now I wiped everything and then flashed the latest build and GApps. But the home button didn't work, along with the browser and lock screen. Also, I didn't get any sort of set up screen when I first booted up (It went straight to the home screen).

You really should reboot between flashes. Either reboot into the ROM or select 'Advanced' from CWM main menu and then select 'Reboot Recovery'.

I'm downloading the latest build now. Will check it to see if the launcher was included this time cause it wasn't included in the last build. It wouldn't hurt anything to install the Catapult patch even if it's included with the ROM tho.

I always do a factory reset. This wipes user data, cache, .android_secure, and sd-ext if you have one. Then I goto the 'Advanced' option in CWM main screen and choose 'Wipe Dalvic cache' and also 'Wipe battery stats'. Hopefully this may help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463