New nightlies not working p506
I've recently tried going back to stock cm7 for p500. But after flashing the latest nightly (And the one before it), I get very weird graphics after boot. The loading screen looks fine, and its not the old "color banding" issue we had before. The entire screen is grainy and GREEN, and the fonts are probably 100x normal size, and the phone is entirely unresponsive after boot. I used the same method for getting cm7 to work as I've been using for months (same method as my working cm7 post).
I guess I'm just asking if something changed in the newer nightly's or is it just me having this issue.
- 12-03-2012, 11:09 AM #2
Re: New nightlies not working p506
Bummer, I was hoping it was maybe just a corrupt file, but after trying the 11/25 and 11/18 builds with the same result, I figured it was something they had changed. I'll find out which build is the last working build, and then see if I can find a changelog and figure out what they did, and if I can possibly revert that change so we can continue having nightly's.
- 12-05-2012, 10:38 PM #5
- 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM #6
- By jocro in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2012, 05:01 PM
- By islei in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2011, 02:43 AM
- By Crimson in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2010, 09:33 AM
- By Kaneman in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 09-12-2010, 01:24 PM
- By Stang68 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 19Last Post: 07-11-2010, 08:04 PM