New nightlies not working p506

korrectmethod

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I've recently tried going back to stock cm7 for p500. But after flashing the latest nightly (And the one before it), I get very weird graphics after boot. The loading screen looks fine, and its not the old "color banding" issue we had before. The entire screen is grainy and GREEN, and the fonts are probably 100x normal size, and the phone is entirely unresponsive after boot. I used the same method for getting cm7 to work as I've been using for months (same method as my working cm7 post).

I guess I'm just asking if something changed in the newer nightly's or is it just me having this issue.

korrectmethod

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Bummer, I was hoping it was maybe just a corrupt file, but after trying the 11/25 and 11/18 builds with the same result, I figured it was something they had changed. I'll find out which build is the last working build, and then see if I can find a changelog and figure out what they did, and if I can possibly revert that change so we can continue having nightly's.

korrectmethod

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I tried the oldest version of cm7 I could find (11/04) and it still had the issues. Does anybody have an older version of cm7 that they kno works? I believe it still worked in the 10/18 and maybe the 10/25 build.

gabo_lope

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
I tried the oldest version of cm7 I could find (11/04) and it still had the issues. Does anybody have an older version of cm7 that they kno works? I believe it still worked in the 10/18 and maybe the 10/25 build.

At xda, some users had issues like this an they said that last nightly 10/28 (28 of October) was fine

Deathglobe

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Try finding the build from June 15th or around that date. Thats the only one I could get to work