Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By reddevilboyz
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to change Gmail address in G1?

am in singapore and i cant enter the market cause of gmail is not my one i no idea wat the password.how can i change the gmail??pls help
    liljew likes this.

go to settings then apps. then you go to Google apps then clear data then you should get a notification for an update. do this and it will tell you to submit your gmail account. I know this because same problem happened to me!

Default Re: How to change Gmail address in G1?

i went to settings; applications... but then i cannot find there google apps...all i can find are UNKNOWN SOURCES; QUICK LAUNCH; MANAGE APPLICATIONS & DEVELOPMENT. my fon was reprogrammed bcoz it had too many patterns. then i asked a technician to undo it for me. now, d fon has another gmail acct which is not mine.

i want my gmail account on mt fon. pls help me.

tnx ahd.

ROM
    JBSourcery 2.4/ Franco 6

Default Re: How to change Gmail address in G1?

Quote Originally Posted by leetho0528 View Post
    go to settings then apps. then you go to Google apps then clear data then you should get a notification for an update. do this and it will tell you to submit your gmail account. I know this because same problem happened to me!
    Math. No removable battery + no sd card = no sale. I had a 32gb Gnex & needed more. If the N5 truly has only a 2300 mAh battery, , ouch!
    Edit: WTF. That's not what I quoted /replied to.
    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4