am in singapore and i cant enter the market cause of gmail is not my one i no idea wat the password.how can i change the gmail??pls help
    liljew likes this.
    05-24-2009 02:42 AM
    go to settings then apps. then you go to Google apps then clear data then you should get a notification for an update. do this and it will tell you to submit your gmail account. I know this because same problem happened to me!
    05-25-2009 12:47 AM
    i went to settings; applications... but then i cannot find there google apps...all i can find are UNKNOWN SOURCES; QUICK LAUNCH; MANAGE APPLICATIONS & DEVELOPMENT. my fon was reprogrammed bcoz it had too many patterns. then i asked a technician to undo it for me. now, d fon has another gmail acct which is not mine.

i want my gmail account on mt fon. pls help me.

tnx ahd.
    12-19-2012 03:34 AM
    go to settings then apps. then you go to Google apps then clear data then you should get a notification for an update. do this and it will tell you to submit your gmail account. I know this because same problem happened to me!
    Math. No removable battery + no sd card = no sale. I had a 32gb Gnex & needed more. If the N5 truly has only a 2300 mAh battery, , ouch!
    Edit: WTF. That's not what I quoted /replied to.
    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
    09-06-2013 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD