Just got a tip that pricing will be $199 with contract and $50 rebate. That's in line with that leak we previously saw. Here's the e-mail I got:
    T-Mobile today officially unveiled the T-Mobile G2™ with Google™, the first smartphone specifically designed for HSPA+, T-Mobile’s new network which delivers 4G speeds. Current customers will be given an exclusive opportunity to pre-order the G2 beginning later this month. The G2 will be available for $199.99 after $50 mail-in rebate with a 2-year service agreement.

The follow-up to the hugely popular T-Mobile G1 with Google, the T-Mobile G2™ with Google™ gives customers the ultimate Google experience with services such as Voice Actions from Google, Google VoiceTM, and Google GogglesTM. The ultra-powerful G2 pairs a large 3.7-inch screen with a unique hinge design that opens to a full QWERTY keyboard. The G2 also delivers advanced smartphone features such as an HD video camera for recording crystal-clear, high-definition (720p) videos that can be automatically uploaded to Photobucket and a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash and autofocus. Additionally the G2 offers easy access to personal and work e-mail, including support for Microsoft Exchange e-mail, contacts and calendar; social networking, and instant messaging, a pre-installed 8GB microSD memory card with support for up to 32GB as well as a music player, and additional features such as:

* Dedicated Quick Keys for one-touch access to your favorite Google shortcuts and applications
    * Powerful Qualcomm MSM7230 mobile processor, part of the latest generation of Snapdragon chipsets which includes an 800Mhz CPU, powerful graphics, multimedia, GPS, and a new HSPA+ modem optimized for 4G speeds
    * Adobe Flash Player enabled Web browsing experience
    * Pinch and zoom functionality for Web browsing and photo gallery
    * 4GB internal memory with pre-installed 8GB micro SD card, with support for up to 32 GB of external memory
    * Built-in 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo headset and Bluetooth support
    * Swype text input for fast, accurate communication
    09-09-2010 09:42 AM
    Any update on non contract pricing?
    09-09-2010 09:59 AM
    Any update on non contract pricing?
    My question exactly.
    09-09-2010 07:18 PM
    Yeah, I heard $699 or $799. :-/ We'll see.
    maxiang likes this.
    09-09-2010 07:48 PM
    Yeah, I heard $699 or $799. :-/ We'll see.

Guess I'll be looking for a giveaway
    09-09-2010 07:50 PM
    Really? $700? On a phone with these specs? I'd expect that from a 4G something or other, but not even the BB Torch started at that and surely you think BB and AT&T would want to hit up those business types for all their worth.

I'm hoping that since this isn't exactly breakneck in terms of specs a price point of $399. Maybe $499. Who knows though.
    09-10-2010 02:16 AM
    699 or 799!? Yeah right!
    09-10-2010 11:02 PM
    Rumors I've heard have this at full cost being $399.
    09-14-2010 08:24 PM
    MSRP is $499 as far as I know. I expect to be able to get it for lower.
    09-15-2010 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD