Should I lose my Vibrant for a G2?

imadboitru

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
If so how would I go about doing it. A month ago I called up T-mobile *****ing and saying I was cancelling and going to Sprint and I got the Vibrant for cheap. Could I do somethin like that again ?

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I doubt it personally and I wouldn't risk it, the vibrant is a sweet phone, try to sell it locally and pay the difference.

I don't think Tmob will do that again,

imadboitru

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
So I should keep the Vibrant and pray for 2.2 this millennium lol. I guess I heard there is no tethering on the g2 and I know I have a better screen and i'm loving the swype keyboard all a real keyboard does is add bulk to the phone IMO.

sinned17

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I just ditched my Epic 4g and couldn't be happier. The build quality on this thing is light years ahead of Samsung. I don't have the lag like I have on the Epic. So far no regrets. Battery life on this is also much better than the Epic.

sahil

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I just ditched my Epic 4g and couldn't be happier. The build quality on this thing is light years ahead of Samsung. I don't have the lag like I have on the Epic. So far no regrets. Battery life on this is also much better than the Epic.

I'm getting rid of my vibrant for this phone because i really want the physical keyboard and the better battery life we're hearting about. Can you compare the barry life with the vibrant ?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
More than likely you signed a form or gave them a verbal over the phone for a 2 year extension... so you are looking at early termination fees if you try to get out of your contract now... the processor speeds are great on both devices, the physical keyboard is your major difference... I'm betting that by end of the year or very early next year you will see Froyo on the Vibrant. Stick with the Vibrant... there will always be a new device or new OS coming out just around the corner.

sinned17

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting rid of my vibrant for this phone because i really want the physical keyboard and the better battery life we're hearting about. Can you compare the barry life with the vibrant ?

I'm not sure about the Vibrant's battery life but the Epic's battery was just plain horrible. I am using the G2 now, although it's only been a few days, I have notice much better battery life than the Epic. The display on the Epic was the main culprit for battery drain. It always used up over 70% for me, whereas the G2 is around 13%. I must say I am definitely happy with this phone so far.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

theratdude64

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I was torn between the vibrant and the G2 for 2 days and finally stuck with the G2 and couldn't be happier. My friend has the Vibrant and a nexus one, so we are goanna compare em all and see in person how they stack up. My benchmark was way above his vibrant though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol