Where did you buy your G2 from?

Where did you buy your G2 from?

• Total voters

vic05

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Hello AndroidCentral.. heres my story.

I purchased my G2 from TMO store in Los Angeles, Ca. OTD price came out to be $330.52 which ncluded the phone w/ 2yr contract and 2 accessories. Case and two screen protector.

So I came across this website called wirefly.com and saw the G2 deal.. I just got back from returning the phone. Received a full refund. :cool:

its funny how the sales rep said that they could not price match that deal and mentioned that specific website is fraud. :eek: smh..

All comments welcomed..

Where did you buy your G2?

drotheman

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Bought mine through a stand alone Best Buy Mobile In the Fla Mall. Had a pretty good deal with a 2 Year Activation included the body glove case the invisishield and a car charger all in the 199.99 price.

vic05

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Update: A deal I could not refuse.

After doing some research in regards to wirefly.com.. I found that it did not have many great reviews. I did not order from them after all.

Today I went to a TMO store to reconnect my cancelled account. Before I went I saw this deal from cosco. I told the TMO rep about my situation, he checked with supervisor and got the green light. Price matched.. got the phone for $49.99. A deal I could not refuse. :D
That makes me think.. maybe the G2 is not a big seller.

So what do you guys think?

johnmed3

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
Got it at the t-mobile store day of release. I' had bought two vibrant's (BOGO). The day the G2 came out, i asked at the store if i could return one of my vibrants for the G2. Changed it that day :) !

trap49

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Got mine during the Costco promotion that ended 11/7/2010. Paid $50 plus tax on the full $450 price, so out the door for about $89. Nice when compared to the T-mo price of $200 plus the same tax, would have been about $250 out the door. My first Android device, coming from a BB Curve so there is a learning curve to be sure. So far, I like it and it's getting better every day. Pro: got the OTA update from T-mo today, not bad. Con: we have HSPA+ in Sacramento, but I rarely get that kind of speed. Just about the same spotty coverage as I had with ATT. Now that the OTA allows wifi, I think I should get great speeds at home, where my coverage varied between EDGE and HSPA.

cliephoto

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Got my G2 from Target. $50. Could not refuse. Also got a LG dLite for the wife for free. Quite the process but great deal. 2 year contract renewal. No accessories though.