Question about memory... new to these phones

tbssimp

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Hi I just got a G2 and I know very littel about andriods and really smart phones in general... I have always been the guy with the zach moris's dad phone cuz I tend to break them. My last one was a BB peral that my gf gave me when she got her andriod.

With that said I just bought a G2 and have been messing with it... I was read online about how it comes with 4 gig mem but doesnt show it cuz droid and preloaded app and so on take up space... Would it make it fast if I put apps on the SD card and not directly on the phone? Also I see on email you can get a 32 gig SD card for not too much likle here on ebay.

32GB 32 GB Kingston Micro SD TF Memory Card + Adapter - eBay (item 250711627256 end time Oct-22-10 02:22:34 PDT)

So would it make the phone much faster if i invested in this larger HD or not?

Any other information about the phone and cool things to do with it would be great. Again I am very green with these phones.

cr3amy

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Well you can put apps on the SD Card that don't constantly need to read or write data. Things like Wapedia or eBay, etc.

32gb micro-sd cards have a track-record of being fake or horrible in quality off ebay if the price is too good.