WiFi calling choppy?

NEST600

Jul 29, 2010
twitter.com
If I'm around the WiFi APs I have enabled all calls become choppy. Even if I set the priority to Cellular Network. I just have to turn off WiFi calling for it to stop chopping the calls. Anyone else have no luck w/ WiFi calling? -Pk

risingsun124

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Mine is fine, but my buddy is experiencing exactly what you are talking about. We live a few houses away from each other and both use the same ISP as well as the same service and same phone.

NEST600

Jul 29, 2010
twitter.com
Yes, set cellular priority and turn off my AP and it still happens. If I have the process running and ~enabled~ at all, regardless of where I am, calls are choppy. Just bizarre. -Pk

NEST600

Jul 29, 2010
twitter.com
Already did and just did it again. Same problem. I'm not seeing anything in logs. I have a stock G2 coming in soon and I'll try it first and start debugging from there. -Pk

NEST600

Jul 29, 2010
twitter.com
I unboxed a G2 destined for somebody else and did the upgrade, turned on WiFi calling, .. and voila. Worked and sounded like a charm. The process of identifying the conflict will start from here. Package by package in my standard build. :-D -Pk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance