Who has gotten the Gingerbread Update and where?

Belle Mae

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey my wife just got the update and I haven't we live in San Bernardino, California. Have you? If you have can you please post where you live. THANKS!!!:D

Last edited:

legendary1022

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Doubt it. Pics is proof young one. Been around this game too long. Gotta come stronger then that. I have gingerbread running CM7 but that doesn't count

Sent from my HTC Vision

Belle Mae

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Well as soon as she gets home next week I will what exactly would u like me to take the pics of. I don't appreciate being a called a liar thank you very much... I asked a question. If I knew that this was a place to be bashed I would have never joined. I am new to this whole thing so excuse me. I am still learning my way around. I just got this phone about two weeks ago and still learning m around as well as trying to get help with my bluetooth problem. Thank u and have a wonderful day...

legendary1022

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
We are not trying to be rude but people oftentimes make ridiculous claims all the time on forums. There have been 0 reports of the G2 getting gingerbread updates. The only way to gingerbread right now is through roms developers have made. Pictures just makes everyone shut up. If you could post some pics, like the about phone in settings will help your cause.

Sent from my HTC Vision

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12