Cheapest Unlocking Service

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm in need to get my G2 (sorry if I offend someone) and my Cliq 2 unlocked for a trip overseas. Found a site to unlock my blackberry, but so far, there's a LOT of sites I have found that are way overpriced for my taste and not sure if I want to give some of them my business because the site doesn't feel right to me.

Any suggestions? I normally wait for the 45 days and get them unlocked for free with tmo, but i'm leaving soon and the phones are relatively new, thus I won't have the required 45 days when I fly out.

Thanks!

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I used the gfree method of rooting and thats how i
Unlocked my g2 but for the moto cliq i used ebay it only cost me $4 and only took me 3 hours and got the email with the code i needed nice safe and easy thats your best bet. just look on ebay for the cheapest codes first and then look at your options but sometimes the first price they put up will be like 10.99 and the they post another for 3.99 its stupid but they do that all the time.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I used the gfree method of rooting and thats how i
Unlocked my g2 but for the moto cliq i used ebay it only cost me $4 and only took me 3 hours and got the email with the code i needed nice safe and easy thats your best bet. just look on ebay for the cheapest codes first and then look at your options but sometimes the first price they put up will be like 10.99 and the they post another for 3.99 its stupid but they do that all the time.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

I've always wondered if rooting the G2 would do the trick, but truth being told, i'm scared to death of rooting it. At least until I get a better understanding of how it's done, or I find a "Rooting For Dummies" website. :)

I'll check out eBay coz I bought two extra batteries for the Cliq2 and low and behold, apparently Motorola put some sensor in the battery so the phone knows it's not a Motorola battery, thus, the phone won't charge them. A$$holes! So I guess I'm stuck with them for now. Would you happen to know the name of the eBay store you got the code from?

Thank You!

mar#CB

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Why not just call tmobile and tell them you want it unlocked to work overseas? They will give you the unlock codes if you ask for them. You just need to be in good standing for the past 90 days and have an account.

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Why not just call tmobile and tell them you want it unlocked to work overseas? They will give you the unlock codes if you ask for them. You just need to be in good standing for the past 90 days and have an account.

Gonna go out on a limb here and say that you must have missed my (first) post? :cool: I'm within the 45 day window, and will leave before I reach the magical number of 45 days, thus I have to pay to get my phones unlocked. :(

By the way, I have done that in the past and it works (calling tmo), tried to get my 9780 unlocked, and the guy on the phone at tmo said they probably wouldn't do it until 45 days have past, but he submitted it anyway. They didn't even bother.

Now if I only knew rooting could do this..... but it (rooting) won't help me on the cliq2 from what I hear.

mar#CB

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Gonna go out on a limb here and say that you must have missed my (first) post? :cool: I'm within the 45 day window, and will leave before I reach the magical number of 45 days, thus I have to pay to get my phones unlocked. :(

By the way, I have done that in the past and it works (calling tmo), tried to get my 9780 unlocked, and the guy on the phone at tmo said they probably wouldn't do it until 45 days have past, but he submitted it anyway. They didn't even bother.

Now if I only knew rooting could do this..... but it (rooting) won't help me on the cliq2 from what I hear.

d'oh sorry about that, that's what i get for skimming and picking out details. i'm not sure if rooting can help you there, check out the htc vision forum on xda though. Good luck with getting it unlocked.