gingerbread is coming after all

legendary1022

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, we knew it was coming. It is a shame these take 6 months to get to market. Oh well. Been running cm7 for a couple of months. Got to love the android community, especially if you want the latest and greatest.

Sent from my Xoom

mar#CB

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, we knew it was coming. It is a shame these take 6 months to get to market. Oh well. Been running cm7 for a couple of months. Got to love the android community, especially if you want the latest and greatest.

Sent from my Xoom

Have you tried any of the Sense Gingerbread roms?

legendary1022

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
No I haven't simply because I never have been a fan of sense. I was at one point a few years ago when android needed some polishing but now it simply seems that is mainly adds bloatware and clogs things down. When sense 3.0 is released I may change my tune. I did play with virtuous for a few days and see why some may like it, but there where too many quirks about sense that just rubbed me wrong. I just like stock so much better.

Sent from my Xoom

mar#CB

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
No I haven't simply because I never have been a fan of sense. I was at one point a few years ago when android needed some polishing but now it simply seems that is mainly adds bloatware and clogs things down. When sense 3.0 is released I may change my tune. I did play with virtuous for a few days and see why some may like it, but there where too many quirks about sense that just rubbed me wrong. I just like stock so much better.

Sent from my Xoom

Same here, Sense looks nice and all, just takes up too much space. Ran Virtuous for a few days and didn't really care for it. We'll see what 3.0 brings.

ItsAllAndroid

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
i still dont know! but honestly ive been running CM7 with gingerbread since it came out? why does everybody still have an official ROM haha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis