Need to Flash back to stock! Help Me!

HeatRyder

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a HTC Desire Z from bell. I want to flash back to stock. Basically have my phone as it was out of the box. Any links, or help would be very helpful. The thing is that I dont have the stock rom before I rooted my phone and all. BTW the reason I want to do this is because I want to update, and ClockWork Mod wont let me. So I figure might as well flash to stock. Thank you for any help.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I have a HTC Desire Z from bell. I want to flash back to stock. Basically have my phone as it was out of the box. Any links, or help would be very helpful. The thing is that I dont have the stock rom before I rooted my phone and all. BTW the reason I want to do this is because I want to update, and ClockWork Mod wont let me. So I figure might as well flash to stock. Thank you for any help.

Well in order to update, you not only need to be on the stock ROM, but you also have to be unrooted. So instead of doing that, why not just flash a pre-rooted OTA ROM? There are a few out there (on XDA and others, not sure about here). Keep in mind that if you update to the official OTA unrooted, there is no root method available, and may not be for some time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699