Successfully Updated g2x with GB, but now can't remove 2G option

dmasci

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I was able to successfully update my G2x with the GB update and all is working fine with what appears to be one exception: I'm unable to remove the check mark in the mobile network settings section where you can check "Use only 2G networks." I can uncheck it, but it reappears when I go back in and I have yet to get a 4G signal (I'm in a strong area). I seem to recall this being an issue upon release but unable to find any thread that addresses this issue...

drewgalyen

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Successfully Updated g2x with GB, but now can't remove 2G opt

I was able to successfully update my G2x with the GB update and all is working fine with what appears to be one exception: I'm unable to remove the check mark in the mobile network settings section where you can check "Use only 2G networks." I can uncheck it, but it reappears when I go back in and I have yet to get a 4G signal (I'm in a strong area). I seem to recall this being an issue upon release but unable to find any thread that addresses this issue...
I'm having the same problem. I got my new G2x off eBay (arrived effectively bricked, after about 8 hours working on it I finally got it working with stock Gingerbread). This is the only problem I'm now having and am looking for an answer as well. Almost makes me miss my Droid, but that thing was just past its prime.

rizzman

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site

You try doing a factory reset? I would start there and see if that does the trick.

BenSWoodruff

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Also, if you want to have an easy way to manage data on/off (since GB did away with that), I'm using APNdroid along with Tasker and it works great. I know, not really on topic, but it's helped me to enjoy my phone so much lately :)

Stock G2x. Zeam launcher.

melboogz

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

its a problem with the rom its a bad flash a connect it back to the lg mobile update program click on customer support click on recovery phone phonewait for it to tell you to disconnect wait for phone to wipe everything and flash the rom over that should fix it make sure u enabled to back up your device to goggle

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance