What the?

JFetch

May 26, 2010
Visit site
All this time I've had my G2X I had no idea it was missing a cover that goes over the camera and flash. Mine was a refurb and this is how it came out of the box. I keep my phones in pristine shape because I resell them when I get new ones and I feel like mine is somehow broken now.

wezra

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Here is the question: Did you buy a refurb from T-Mobile off the website or did you send in a malfunctioning unit and they sent you a refurb. Makes a huge difference. If you sent back a broken
G2X then you should have kept the back cover off your original unit and placed it on the refurb when it arrived. Refurbs never come with a back cover. They will always tell you to return your broken unit BUT... keep your back cover. If you purchased a refurb directly from the T-Mobile site then you need to get with Customer Service and have them send you a back cover. You can also purchase a back cover directly from LG. I had to do that after scratching the clear plastic that protects the camera lens. I believe it was $20 w/free shipping. You just have to call LG USA to order one like I did.
Good luck!

JFetch

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I bought it from T-Mobile's website during the time it was "out of stock", and didn't know I was getting a refurbished unit until it came in the mail.

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
A lot of people are taking the clear cover off as it makes the photos a little sharper and clearer. There is not cover over the flash anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair