Best phone on T-Mobile?

Sean Brunett

May 24, 2010
Visit site
What's the verdict? Better than the other phones Magenta offers?

Personally I can't wait to see it in action.

It's definitely one of the best phones for T-Mobile, if not the best. The fact that it will come with stock Android rather than an LG overlay is going to draw a lot of people who may have been on the fence. Aside from that, however, the phone is going to perform very well with the dual-core processor. I'm excited, can't wait to play with it.

J240

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait to see this phone in action. It will definitely be the best phone on tmobile when it releases. I think either this or the Pyramid will be next for me. I love my MT4G but I am itching for something more.

joe767

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I've been waiting since August to use my Upgrade and I think this phone will be really nice. If I like it my Nexus S will be going on eBay..

jdm4u

Samsungian
Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Totally digging the phone. I was considering it when it was the Optimus 2x with the touchwiz like overlay, but now that the US version is going to have vanilla android that just makes it so much sweeter for when the gingerbread updates roll out, which LG is supposedly doing quickly after the phone is released. I am definitely looking forward to picking up this phone and from what i've been seeing/reading, its pretty easy to hack.

going_home

Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!
Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Even though I've been out of contract for almost 6 months
I've tried every TMO phone out there lately (thanks Craigslist!).
I was not impressed by the G2, it was just too big and clunky
and didnt take a case well at all.

But I will definitely be getting one of these when they start showing up
on C/L.

:D

Irishdoom

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Unless the HTC Pyramid makes an appearance for Tmobile then that will be the next best thing

I don't know about that. The G2X is dual-core as well, and has the advantage of a vanilla Android experience, no Sense getting in the way. I think the two would be roughly equal. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze