Cannot get rid of T-Mobile sig in MS Exchange E-mail

phatpaw

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having this issue?

I have repeatedly deleted (then pushed Done), overwritten (then pushed Done), and even unchecked the "Include signature" checkbox. All in vain as the "T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Network" is still there as my good ole sig. I'm all for advertising, but I'd prefer to not pimp T-Mobile on all of my work e-mails. Any suggestions? I've just been deleting the line on my e-mails over and over, but it's getting old quick.

derimez

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having this issue?

I have repeatedly deleted (then pushed Done), overwritten (then pushed Done), and even unchecked the "Include signature" checkbox. All in vain as the "T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Network" is still there as my good ole sig. I'm all for advertising, but I'd prefer to not pimp T-Mobile on all of my work e-mails. Any suggestions? I've just been deleting the line on my e-mails over and over, but it's getting old quick.

i tried all the same fixes you mentioned and haven't had any success. hoping someone finds a fix soon.

LAFlyer

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Same here

Am loving my new G2X, all except for this issue. I use exchange email even more than voice on this device, and tattooing that T-Mobile marketing message on my business emails is just not acceptable.

I hope this is fixed soon. I will call T-Mobile to complain also.

JNM

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Making this non-removeable is could be a deal-breaker. If an update or solution does not come soon, very soon, this phone may have to go back to the store. There are too many additions and changes to the supposedly stock Android experience that get in the way or otherwise have a detrimental impact on use. I cannot use this for my Exchange email right now. Someone at T-Mobile made a bad choice. I hope they correct it quickly.