E-mail Signature

glaxo

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I would like to replase the signature at the bottom of my emails. I tried to erase/modify the factory signature and for some reason I can't do it. Does any boddy knows how can I do it??

lobobuzz

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I would like to replase the signature at the bottom of my emails. I tried to erase/modify the factory signature and for some reason I can't do it. Does any boddy knows how can I do it??

I've got the same prob. What a bummer. Pretty unbelievable to have this type of bug. :(

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I understand a lot of things can be fixed by rooting and flashing a custom ROM, but assuming that everyone would do that is silly. Furthermore, it's a dumb bug that should have been fixed. I don't want my sig to say "T-Mobile the nation's first 4G network" and I shouldn't have to flash a custom ROM to get rid of it. Just pure stupidity on whoever fault it is.

Reactions: rizzman

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I understand a lot of things can be fixed by rooting and flashing a custom ROM, but assuming that everyone would do that is silly. Furthermore, it's a dumb bug that should have been fixed. I don't want my sig to say "T-Mobile the nation's first 4G network" and I shouldn't have to flash a custom ROM to get rid of it. Just pure stupidity on whoever fault it is.

I don't disagree at all. I was trying to offer a solution.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

JNM

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
This is a T-Mobile decision. It is a mistaken decision but they decided to put this on these phones. I no longer use my Exchange account on the phone because of this...only on the iPad now.

lobobuzz

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, bummer. Another bummer is the auto punctuation when hitting space twice no longer works. I'll now have to get use to hitting the "." key every time. Pretty amazing this bug was missed unless I'm missing something. :(

rizzman

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, bummer. Another bummer is the auto punctuation when hitting space twice no longer works. I'll now have to get use to hitting the "." key every time. Pretty amazing this bug was missed unless I'm missing something. :(

DANG!!!!!!! I missed that one. That totally sux!!!!!!! I have never had to ever punch in a "." at the end of a sentence! WTH!

lobobuzz

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
DANG!!!!!!! I missed that one. That totally sux!!!!!!! I have never had to ever punch in a "." at the end of a sentence! WTH!
Yep, sux!! I've never typed a "." on a phone either. Going to be hard to overcome. It looks like I cannot easily roll back to previous OS version either. I would if I could... my only grief with the g2x was the sig in my email... other than that perfect for me.

Hoping someone knows something I don't.

JNM

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
So, the signature issue has finally been fixed with this update? I haven't read the whole thread and no longer have a G2x but I would like to again. That was stopping me from being able to use it for work emails though.

Also, try using the SwiftKey keyboard on your G2x. It will make typing MUCH faster and more accurate on your phone...and pretty much any other Android phone or tablet as well. It is worth paying for...I know everyone likes free stuff but this keyboard is really worth it. Plus, you will get the double tap of the space bar to insert a period.

lobobuzz

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the sig issue is now fixed. I've installed SwiftKey and it works great. The space/period is now a non issue. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781