Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Nyce_1
  • 2 Post By touchemupent
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Bonsai4All V3.0.1

Default T-Mobile Note II release date 24 October??

Like all release dates that leak out, well remind you that these dates are subject to change without notice, but were pretty confident an October 24th launch for the Galaxy Note II isnt far off. Given that date is the same day Samsung is holding their own launch event in New York City, it doesnt seem unreasonable that Samsung and/or T-Mobile would choose that day to stock store shelves.

Default Re: T-Mobile Note II release date 24 October??

I'll be ordering a T-Mobile Note 2 just as soon as they're available. I had initially planned to use the Note 2 as a WiFi only replacement for a larger tablet (ASUS TF700) but I've since decided that it can easily replace the tablet and my phone (HTC Sensation 4G). The Note 2 I have now has proven itself easy to carry and useful in ways neither tablet or phone have been.

Note 2 is a game-changer for me.

I asked the rep at the tmobile shop and he told me the end of November! I hope he was mistaken.. He said he is for sure because is wants one too.

Samsung Galaxy S3, Tapatalk v2

Quote Originally Posted by Mrosales1122 View Post
    I asked the rep at the tmobile shop and he told me the end of November! I hope he was mistaken.. He said he is for sure because is wants one too.

Samsung Galaxy S3, Tapatalk v2
    Yes he is correct, T-Mobile is delaying there release date till November.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Well that sucks! I'll definitely be in the Sprint & whatever other carrier store that gets this before T-Mo to play with the phone.

Nope. Picked up some accessories today at a Corporate store here in Chicago. The representative said the phone will be out on the 24th definitely. Couldn't confirm if the phone would be in the store but they definitely would release it on the 24th. He stated that they usually do get them on the release date, but at a very low amount last time the note launched it was only 3

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by touchemupent View Post
    Nope. Picked up some accessories today at a Corporate store here in Chicago. The representative said the phone will be out on the 24th definitely. Couldn't confirm if the phone would be in the store but they definitely would release it on the 24th. He stated that they usually do get them on the release date, but at a very low amount last time the note launched it was only 3

Same news for Sprint they will be releasing the note on the 25th, but they will just be taking orders online or by phone.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Demo devices are on their way to T-Mobile stores. Apparently, they're expected to arrive by this weekend or early next week. Safe to say, most stores will have the units in the back and if you're lucky and ask politely, you may be able to view the demo unit before the launch.

Thanked by:
    touchemupent likes this.

Just confirmed..Phone just landed in New York stores. They will be selling Wednesday.

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by touchemupent View Post
    Just confirmed..Phone just landed in New York stores. They will be selling Wednesday.
    is there a link for this new?

I called the store to confirm. Local store near me has demo in store now

Hi all, first post here. I have been lurking here for a few weeks now mainly to check on when the Gnote2 would be available. I have some news now so I finally made a posting account so I could share it.

In case you can use some more reassurance, I am backing up what touchemupent first posted here last Thursday - the 24th for T Mobile is definitely confirmed!

I just came back from my Connecticut T Mobile store. I can confirm that what it said on her screen in the store was the 24th. The sales rep hadn't seen the notice before, but when I asked her to check, there it was, the 24th.

But they don't have them physically in stock yet. And the screen didn't tell her when that was going to happen. She offered to call me tomorrow to give me an update.

Somebody asked about a link, here's one I found while I was in the store:

Here is one crappy thing though, she told me that is far as she knew the price would be $380. That's for the value plan where you pay about 78 dollars for the unlimited package, along with an extra 19 or so dollars a month for 20 months to pay for the full price of the phone, which ends up costing $749 with tax. (total out of pocket price w/o tax is about 97 dollars a month for 20 months, then it will go back down to 78 dollars after the 20 months) The classic plan give you a discount on the phone - she didn't know how much yet - but it costs you 98 dollars a month for the full life of the contract.

I told her to put me first on the list, and I'll be happy to get one of the first Gnote2s when they actually show up in the store. Between now and then maybe I can even get her to match the rumored 299 walmart price, but I'm not betting on that happening.

I did enjoy playing with the Gnote2 demo phone while I was there. It was fully functional and wicked fast. Perhaps most importantly, even though in portrait it is missing 80 pixels in width from the Gnote1, the actual screensize is a hair wider than my Gnote1. At the same time the body of the phone is noticeably narrower, making it easier to hold. Too bad they couldn't have kept the resolution at 800 instead of going down to 720, but at least the physical width of the screen did not shrink. It felt great in my hand, and I am really looking forward to getting this phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by MichaelSean; 10-23-2012 at 03:42 AM.

Thanked by:
    Nyce_1 

Ugh..I JUST purchased my gs3 a week ago but I really wanted the gn2,I just couldn't wait cause I was having so many phone problems. I switched from classic to value plan and pay $20 a month for the phone. I wonder if I could exchange it for the note but I don't wanna pay$98 bucks extra for a phone.

Note 2 is now selling on T-mobiles website as of midnight!! 649.00 w/o contract 299.99 with!

Quote Originally Posted by chico87305 View Post
    Note 2 is now selling on T-mobiles website as of midnight!! 649.00 w/o contract 299.99 with!
    Check again. $369 AFTER a $50 MIL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Note II release date 24 October??-note2.jpg  

I purchased one at t-mobile corp store. $249 down plus tax and $20 a month for 20 months extra on value plan.

Whats better note or galaxy s3 i want to make the jump but whats better?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

Just got 2. Left the s3. Love it.
    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Note II release date 24 October??-uploadfromtaptalk1351108996600.jpg  
    AZDROIDX and almath like this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Which carrier?

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

I am jealous, I want this phone so bad but I have verizon and am still using the original motorola droid. Oh well it will be on verizon soon.

Sent from my Droid using Android Central Forums

Tmobile

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums