01-23-2013 12:32 AM
- I will be purchasing my Galaxy Note 2 on November 15th.. That is and will be the best ultimate all purpose/entertainment device ever made. Nothing will be better than the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for the next 180 days..
Sent from my Galaxy S3 on Tmobile..10-29-2012 12:07 PMLike 2
- Tmobile speeds are very good plus better overall battery life exist on the entire network. Verizon is useless and overrated it's devices suffer from **** poor reception/signal strength and dreadful battery life on that bloated LTE network. Tmobile pimp slaps Verizon silly here in New York City and the upcoming future for Tmobile is bright. It's Lte advance 10 network will be up and running very strong this time next year. Plus it will be back hauled to it's current HSPA PLUS 42MPS network which means a wonderful network. The Galaxy Note 2 will be Tmobile's first LTE device on it's new network.
Sent from my Galaxy S3 on Tmobile..10-29-2012 12:13 PM
2. You had service with Verizon on one phone (Galaxy Nexus), for all of 7 or so months, and limited to a 10 mile radius of Lower Manhattan, and you think you're qualified to judge the entire Verizon network, which spans the entire US. Yeah we should all believe you.10-29-2012 08:37 PMLike 1
- Been with Tmobile almost 8 years with few issues. Decent speed, few dropped calls, and there monthly plans are affordable. We have 5 phones,
2 GS2's, 1 GN2, 1Samsung txt basically a home phone, and 1 unlocked for my international travel. Customer service is great and has always resovled my issues. The problem I do have with Tmobile is the tech support, trying to trouble shoot off basic protocals is worthless. I have actually told tech support procedures just by going to youtube alone. Infact today I called on my GN2 and they were youtubing for an answer. To bad they proceeded to tell me multiview opeded up for them on a S2..10-31-2012 12:18 PM
- i went to the tmobile store today to try out the note2, i currently have verizon
worker hands me one, tried to load up AC to get a feel for how it looks but the page wouldn't load
asked him what's wrong, he turns to me and says "ya, its hard to get service inside the store"
I know that's just one isolated incident, but still...kind of embarrassing if u ask me11-06-2012 10:06 AM
1. Their service STINKS inside buildings and when you call customer service they say "we don't guarantee service inside any building!" Wtf? They just blew me off, and not the right way...
2. Sometimes signal just drops completely. Wtf? I'll have a full signal, then it just drops, it's too shaky. Sometimes i cross the street, signal drops.
3. Call clarity sucks! Distortion or echoes happen about 20% of the time
4. HSPA+ 42 IS A LIE! I have yet to see 42mbps speeds at any time of day on t mobile. Highest i ever saw was 21mbps but the galaxy s III is said to be hspa 42, i think they lied somewhere there
5. Sometimes I'll get a great signal and data will just stall with nothing rendering
6. They overcharge for everything!
They want to change a higher SUBSIDIZED PRICE for the galaxy S3, galaxy note, and want to sell the nexus 4 which sells for 350 but they want 200 ON CONTRACT! whoever heard of only subsidizing 150? Then they still want 15 a month for 20 months so they make an extra 150 above what the device costs, but when they sell it unlocked they want 599 wtf?
When i start selling Verizon phones, I'm going to switch myself.
My wife has them and not a single problem, plus she gets actual 4g instead of 3 1/2 ,g.
She gets signal in places i never could.
Useless? Over 100 million people will disagree.
Overrated? How is the best network overrated?
Over priced, YES! TOTALLY! DEFINITELY!
T mobile and Sprint prove you don't have to charge a high fee to stay in business but Verizon is greedy, but to say they are useless is ignorant.
T mobile just isn't ready for prime time
sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) available - the galaxy S III!11-07-2012 11:37 AM
- Too funny. I just dropped Verizon after 7 months and came back to TMo. Verizon didn't have LTE at my house contrary to what their map showed and 3G was a joke. I did get 1 bar of LTE at work, but overall their coverage for me sucked and I am in metro Atlanta. I average 20 down on TMo and my son gets 50 to 60 on his iphone 5 on ATT and a friend of mine has Sprint and he also gets a great signal so how can the magnificent Verizon suck so bad? Oh yeah, for $50 I get unlimited voice and text and 5GB and for exactly double that on Verizon, I shared 1200 minutes with my business partner and had 2 gigs of data and had unlimited texting. With LTE coming next year TMo will have everything, but thats just icing on the cake since I am already enjoying excellent hspa+ speeds.
Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums12-23-2012 08:04 PM
- I have been with T-Mobile for years and service area is always a little sketchy (CT bout 45 mins from NYC). But I stick with them and hope my loyalty pays off. Do love my mobile hot spot and unlimited data. Not due for an upgrade for another year but seriously considering the GN2! Not sure hoe long I can resist:rolleyes:
Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums01-01-2013 09:41 PM
- Glad to hear that, because t mobile made me an offer I couldn't resist.
I talked to Verizon and they weren't very helpful. I'm going with the t mobile deal. They're paying my ETF, giving me a free GS3 for my wife, a free texting phone for my kid, and the new note 2 for $49 with no activation costs. And my monthly bill will be $20 less. I'll try it for a few days before switching the number to make sure the coverage is okay for me.... But it was a no brainer since Verizon wouldn't do anything for me. I've been with them since the early 90s, too. I tried.
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 201-02-2013 03:28 AM
Tmo service stinks. But as for 21mbps on their hsdpa
With Att at best I get 9 mbps. But att also has lte.
Honestly I like the tmobile with straight talk combination
Getting ur handset unlocked is a big hastel with tmo
I suggest u just go ahead and start with a bbb dispute. Ur gonna haft to start one to get anywhere with the issue.
Sent from my SGH-T88901-03-2013 05:09 AM
- I can't speak to your area of New Jersey i can only say that Tmobile is fantastic here in New York City. I was a Verizon customer from December 15th to June 28th. I had the Verizon Galaxy Nexus which launched with 4.0.3 ice cream sandwich and was Verizon's first Galaxy Nexus device. What a pure disaster it was poor reception and dreadful signal strength my dBm/asu was extremely poor always flipping from 4g Lte to 3G to 1X never stable regardless of where I was. Coverage maps claimed excellent Lte in my home and work areas where turned out to be a pitiful lie. I took the original handset back December 24th for a new device to know avail still the same problems. Verizon stated to me a software update would arrive to take care of the issues. I hung in there thinking that would happen and was happy to be on Verizon thinking leaving Sprint for the best carrier provider would be a great move oh well. Verizon never got that update out till June 4th 2012 buy that time I was so pissed that was it for me. I kicked Verizon to the curb June 28th for Tmobile and ever sense I have been extremely happy with my current Galaxy S3. I will be purchasing the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Tmobile November 1st and boy I am excited. Paying the most money doesn't mean the best I am doing things with my Galaxy S3 that I wasn't able to do with my cdma Verizon Galaxy Nexus. I also realized that gsm technology is far better than cdma used on Verizon and Sprint. The overall GSM frequency of Tmobile is stronger than the lower frequency used on Verizon so it goes through walls better. Tmobile and At@t are GSM providers while Verizon and Sprint are cdma providers. If you get a good signal in New Jersey then go for Tmobile your monthly bill will be better. Tmobile and it's GSM HSPA PLUS 42MPS network simply blows Verizon out of the water and hspa plus handsets on Tmobile enjoy such greater battery life than Verizon and it's battery draining LTE network. Plus Tmobile has a bright future with it's upcoming LTE ADVANCED 10 NETWORK coming in may 2013. Tmobile and it's network will be back hauled to it's current HSPA PLUS 42MPS network which will offer Tmobile the best future Lte network. Good luck on your choice my friend.
Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 201-15-2013 08:02 AM
- I have been with t mobile since the first sidekick color came out. I have had my share of ups and downs with t mobile but I can tell you this-I wouldn't go any other carrier. The upside for me is paying the $72 a month for the unlimited everything plan month to month as opposed to being under a contract. Yes I paid for my gn2 outright but with prices like that, for service, why should I be locked into a contract? how much more can I really save by going into a contract? The coverage across the United States is on point. Yes there may be a bad patch of highway here or going inside a building and underground I may lose signal but overall I am pleased with the results. My only issue with t mobile is the outsourcing. If the person in customer service/technical support can barely speak English, I am sorry but I get extremely frustrated real fast. The remedy I have found is calling during regular business hours. Also calling customer service late at night there will be some young punks who would just as soon laugh with their coworkers or hang up then problem solve.
relentlessplayer..using the mighty SGH-T88901-15-2013 08:24 AM
- U are mistaken Buddy. Gsm voice quality sucks compared to cdma. And tmo and att is garbage here in Chicago. Constant dropped and muted calls. Not to mention most of tmo coverage is still mostly edge speeds aka 2g.
Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
Who can argue with these speedtest results, such an improvement from a year ago!
Uploaded with ImageShack.us01-21-2013 12:37 PM
- Well carriers do change and in the case of T-Mobile for the better.... Hope you enjoy rocking that incredibly slow arse Sprint 3G....
Who can argue with these speedtest results, such an improvement from a year ago!
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 201-23-2013 12:32 AM
- By milominderbinde in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2011, 10:53 AM
- By BlackPrince310 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2011, 04:37 PM
- By Galactica_Actual in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2010, 06:27 PM
- By DoctorWho#AC in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 15Last Post: 05-11-2010, 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD