Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Accessories??

Ok, so i got the note two on tmobile Wednesday, but now I cant find a place to buy a case. I found some cheap screen protectors on amazon but that's it. Hasn't this phone been out in europe for a while?

Default Re: Accessories??

Glad to see i'm not the only one with no luck. Even when I got the phone the t-mobile store didn't even have a case or anything specifically for the phone. I hope soon we will start to see some accessories.

i read where sprint had Body Glove for sale, listed in their site

I ordered a black case from Amazon. When u search cases for the gn2, u have to search t mobile Samsung Galaxy note 2. Hope this helps. (They don't have anything too fancy yet tho)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 baby♥

Order Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rubberized Hard Case Over Silicone - Blue/ Black Shipped Free in US AccessoryGeeks

I'm considering this case from accessory geeks. I'm also contemplating a flip style case but not sure about a feature which I will ask the forum about

ROM
    CleanROM

I bought a Samsung flip cover case online from a store in the UK. Its very nice, but the sides of the Note 2 are not really protected. I used Google shopper to find it.
    Fedway
    Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 10.1 - 2014 Edition, Gear Live
    Asus Cube, Chromecast

I hope to get a case from CruzerLite Homepage once the GNote 2 is available.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Thanks guys. There are also a couple forums on XDA with good suggestions. It seems cases are starting to pop up on amazon now

Quote Originally Posted by gene howell View Post
    i read where sprint had Body Glove for sale, listed in their site
    This is what I ended up getting. I had to go to an official Sprint store, not an affiliate, and they had one black bodyglove case for $26. It's pretty nice, doesn't add a lot to the size, rough back to limit sliding, raised above the bevel slightly to protect screen. I had to trim one edge of a couple of my micro-usb cables; the side that faces the front hit the case, just a little bevel and it's perfect. I'll get a seido or otterbox should either come out with a rugged water resistant case, but for now I feel much more comfortable.
    BTW I found that an M16 magazine pouch is almost exactly the right size, a little snug with the bodyglove but it's hard to find a more durable adaptable pouch, with the MOLLE system it attaches to almost anything.

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Check in ebay. thats always the first place to look. find one you like then apply a filter for only US sellers. orders from hong kong can take a couple weeks to arrive. i bought a new tpu case, spare battery and ext charger, and a set of screen protectors for about $30. free shipping, no tax.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirrrl View Post
    I hope to get a case from CruzerLite Homepage once the GNote 2 is available.
    Here is the link Androidified A2 TPU Case for Samsung Galaxy Note II - Galaxy Note II - Samsung - Cases

Accessories??-dsc_0014.jpg

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts

Default Accessories??

I bought some cool plastic cases (ebay) but they are shipped from china so I need to wait.

Go here:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Accessories :: MobileFun.com

They have tons of accessories you can get. I ordered a couple of cases from here a couple days ago.

Get the Cruzerlite Androidified A2 TPU Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from the android shop. Its great.

Moblefuns shipping is really slow. Been waiting for two weeks and no case. Ordered one from Android central and it's on my phone already.

The thing about ordering from China on ebay is they are dirt cheap. I got 2 tpu cases for 5 bucks, free shipping. So you gotta weigh the cost vs shipping time. I opted for cheap. ;p

Posted from my Galaxy Nexus ()

ROM
    Stock JellyBean

You should check out samsung's website, they have a some yough cases and flip covers in a few cool colors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums