- 10-27-2012, 09:30 PM #2
- 11-18-2012, 09:35 AM #3
- 11-18-2012, 09:53 PM #4
- 11-19-2012, 06:23 AM #5
- 11-19-2012, 05:56 PM #6
- 11-25-2012, 09:14 PM #7
- 157 Posts
After using it for a couple of weeks, I can say I am not happy with the call drops on T-Mobile. Simple Mobile is in the same boat.
Straight Talk is great on calls but very low data speed (8kbps)
I just need the right apn settings for ST on AT&T
Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-26-2012, 02:43 PM #8
- 11-27-2012, 08:04 PM #9
I'm in a good coverage area (Cleveland 'burbs) so I'm getting nearly full bars and 14-21mbits download speeds and so far no issues with call quality. I'm in a poor coverage area with Verizon, so having jumped from VZW to TMo is so far a positive thing for me. Hope you get your issues sorted out.
- 12-07-2012, 04:04 AM #10
- 03-19-2013, 05:14 PM #11
When in doubt find someone else with a TMO phone and compare the two side by side.
If thiers is close then its network, if theirs is way better its your device. Its a simple test but usually pretty spot on.
- By jeffgus in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 17Last Post: 09-13-2010, 08:06 PM
- By ikithme in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 05-15-2010, 06:41 PM
- By Razanbuddu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2010, 11:02 AM
- By johnolesen in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 10Last Post: 01-26-2010, 08:29 PM
- By tempspace#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 11-09-2009, 11:50 AM