Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nidan
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    439 Global Posts

Default Is it possible to make the font size smaller for the email widget?

Thanks.

ROM
    CM9

Default Re: Is it possible to make the font size smaller for the email widget?

Menu > Settings > Accessibility > Font size

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    439 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mxmarcus View Post
    Menu > Settings > Accessibility > Font size
    Thanks, But I already tried that. Changing the Font size doesn't seem to impact the email widget. It changes a lot of other things, but not that specific widget.

same question, in general about apps / font sizes. I don't yet have the Note 2 but I was playing with it at the store and comparing the screen to my galaxy S. At first the screen seems impressive because it's so large but then I tested a google search for example, and the same number of search results showed on both phones.

I don't want the big screen because I'm blind and need bigger type. I want the bigger screen so I can see more of the page on my screen.

i.e more emails per screen, more search results per screen, etc etc.

Is this possible to do system wide or is this going to depend on each app and if it lets you customize the font size? :/
    Local_Hero likes this.

ROM
    CM9

You will get used to the screen size.
    You are right, the font size change doesn't affect the widget header. Very annoying!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    439 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nidan View Post
    I don't want the big screen because I'm blind and need bigger type. I want the bigger screen so I can see more of the page on my screen.
    Don't worry. While some apps are hardwired to a larger font size, there are a bunch that really take advantage of the larger display.

can anyone confirm if the Gmail app can be set to a small font?

That's one of the main reasons I want a larger screen, so be able to see more messages and more of the subject lines in the window.

Thanks