- 45 Posts
So I turned off my phone last night to charge it faster. When I turned it back on, the back and menu capacitive buttons no longer vibrate when pressed, and ky favorite game I've been playing non-stop for days, jetpack joyride, is a little laggy. I've restarted the phone several times to try to fix the issue. Any ideas? Thanks.
- 11-11-2012, 01:12 PM #2
- 11-11-2012, 01:50 PM #3
- 483 Posts
Re: Small Problem
I thought I was crazy because I had already responded to this "small problem" already.
You don't have to create multiple threads. http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=2312650
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
- By Xmercx in forum T-Mobile G2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2011, 02:23 PM
- By BigBen10 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2011, 09:20 PM
- By revelation204 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2011, 08:42 PM
- By ABad Santa in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2010, 06:27 PM
- By Bawroid in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2009, 06:17 PM