S Note and Text Mode

superdookie67

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I have a bit of a strange question, and I hope it fits here in this forum. In S Note, I am able to insert various shapes, hand writing to text, and formulas. After having them inserted, I am able to easily tap and hold these items, then I can move and resize them any way I want.

My question comes with text mode, where you type with a keyboard. When I tap on text mode, it places on giant text box over the entire page. The cursor starts on the top left corner and you can type as normal. But I have not been able to figure out how I can select the entire box created by text mode. I would love to type something out with my keyboard, then move it to a different part of the page. How can I select the giant box created by text mode?

Right now the only work arounds I have found are to either make a screen clipping of the text I typed, or to use spaces and enters to move my text to the proper spot on my page.

Thanks for your help.

Vincent Manlangit

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
how are you able to the various shapes, hand writing text and formulas? Is your Snote icon colored brown or red? Coz it seems the red icon Snote is missing the productivity tool

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084