1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Are there Aftermarket keyboards that work with one handed operation?

I like the one handed operation mode that comes built into the note 2 it makes using it in portrait with one hand at least possible but I really don't care for the Samsung keyboard. It works well and prediction works great but I've become lasy and not expect auto correct. I've tried may aftermarket keyboards but unless im doing something wrong they dont function with one handed operation. Anny help is appreciated.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    CM9

Default Re: Are there Aftermarket keyboards that work with one handed operation?

I am using SwiftKey keyboard without a problem. Predictions help but you can turn it off in the settings

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Are there Aftermarket keyboards that work with one handed operation?

Im using SwiftKey also but are able to get it to with the one hand operation that is in the settings. SwiftKey is great but difficult to operate one handed. Samsung's keyboard allows you to move the keyboard to one side so your thumb can reach all characters.

I like samsung keyboard cuz it has the number keys up top without having to switch character sets. And ocourse one handed operations and spen

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I agree I actually really like the Samsung keyboard but I really hate not having auto correct.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

Funny, no one is answering the question. My Note is in the mail so I can't answer but maybe someone else will answer the question.