- 291 Posts
Quality of s-pen photos
Has anyone figured out why the resolution quality sucks when you post a s-pen photo on FB? I just spent an hour drawing a ninja turtle (yes, don't judge me lol) and posting it on FB makes it look a little blurry. The master one I made looks good. Is there a setting in the s-pen to save it as a higher resolution? Maybe thats the problem when we share them, it saves them to a low res? Thanks!
- 12-07-2012, 04:18 AM #2
Re: Quality of s-pen photos
I know google + [yes I actualy use it, fb is satin] will shrink your resolutions down to save their precious server space. Im sure fb is the same n thats your problem im relitivly sure.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- 12-12-2012, 09:31 PM #3
- 12-12-2012, 10:15 PM #5
- By ska916jedi in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2012, 04:07 PM
- By ska916jedi in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2012, 09:14 PM
- By TerryMasters in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 10-04-2010, 07:53 PM
- By ValleyForge in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2010, 11:43 PM
- By tdawgui in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2009, 05:50 PM