- 12-27-2012, 08:06 PM #2
- 43 Posts
Re: Will only the T-Mobile branded Note 2 get HSPA+ on T-Mobile?
It depends. If you're in a market where they moved their network to 1900 mHz then an unlocked note 2 will run on hspa+ if you're in a market where hspa+ is still on 1700 mHz then you will only get edge speeds on non tmobile notes.
Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums
- 12-28-2012, 03:17 PM #4
- 12-29-2012, 05:17 PM #5
- By DubM in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-17-2012, 11:26 PM
- By stockandroidguy in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2011, 10:04 PM
- By kharrigan in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 24Last Post: 10-31-2011, 08:18 PM
- By VKitty in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2010, 12:24 PM
- By jbg21 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 19Last Post: 01-11-2010, 09:50 PM