I just recently sold my Nexus 4 to switch to this beautiful device and while i love it, I sure do wish it had Google Wallet.
Over the holiday season, using my phone to make purchases def gave me this "cool" feeling. I know it sounds cheesy but not until you doit yourself, will you understand.
People were always in awe when they happen to glimpse me just pull out my phone and pay for something and then the way the receipt displays on your phone is pretty cool. The store clerks were always impressed.
So while it isn't neccessary it'd be pretty sweet if the GN2 had the wallet access. I know there are forces behind why our notes have NFC and no wallet access, but lets make it happen, pretty please.
-Anyways later peeps
- 01-03-2013, 07:03 PM #2
- 01-04-2013, 11:28 PM #3
- 01-17-2013, 04:13 AM #5
- 01-19-2013, 02:59 PM #6
- 287 Posts
Re: Google Wallet
Does anyone know if Google Wallet will work on a T-mobile phone that is not using any mobile data plan but instead is using WiFi via a secure hotspot for their data connection?Galaxy Note II 16GB white unlocked and Galaxy Note 10.1 grey version GT-N8013 not rooted
Linux user #449322 running Linux Mint 13 KDE
- By grantheppes in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 144Last Post: 11-07-2011, 08:45 PM
- By Lanny84 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 59Last Post: 09-23-2011, 07:25 PM
- By djshack in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2011, 02:20 AM
- By Auzo in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 39Last Post: 06-04-2011, 01:19 AM
- By alpinejag in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 05-27-2011, 01:07 AM