I just recently sold my Nexus 4 to switch to this beautiful device and while i love it, I sure do wish it had Google Wallet.
Over the holiday season, using my phone to make purchases def gave me this "cool" feeling. I know it sounds cheesy but not until you doit yourself, will you understand.
People were always in awe when they happen to glimpse me just pull out my phone and pay for something and then the way the receipt displays on your phone is pretty cool. The store clerks were always impressed.
So while it isn't neccessary it'd be pretty sweet if the GN2 had the wallet access. I know there are forces behind why our notes have NFC and no wallet access, but lets make it happen, pretty please.
-Anyways later peeps
- 01-03-2013, 07:03 PM #2
- 01-04-2013, 11:28 PM #3
Re: Google Wallet
Not sure where your located but if your in SLC or Austin you can use ISIS which is what Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T all invested in. I keep hoping for the announcement when it comes to my state. I'm also a Google Wallet user (GNEX) and love it especially when I travel to NYC works great in the cabs and Duane Reade.
Welcome to Isis
- 01-17-2013, 04:13 AM #5
- 01-19-2013, 02:59 PM #6
- By grantheppes in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 144Last Post: 11-07-2011, 08:45 PM
- By Lanny84 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 59Last Post: 09-23-2011, 07:25 PM
- By djshack#AC in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2011, 02:20 AM
- By Auzo in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 38Last Post: 06-04-2011, 01:19 AM
- By alpinejag in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 05-27-2011, 01:07 AM