- 5 Posts
S Note Failing
I use S note a lot for work on my Galaxy Note 2 but yesterday as I was attempting to send out Birthday Wishes to friends on pictures I created with S note I kept getting a failure message.
Creating a new note I then go to add a picture or clip art and S note deletes my selected back ground and continually tells me Error Occurred. Unable to Save.
I have restarted the phone numerous times, removed and reseated my SD card. Gone into my running applications and in to All Applications under App manger in settings and cleared Cache and Data but to no avail my beloved S Note App is not working anymore.
- 01-10-2013, 07:14 AM #2
- 05-31-2013, 05:49 PM #3
- 08-07-2013, 06:40 AM #4
- 09-08-2013, 04:27 AM #5
- 09-10-2013, 11:21 AM #6
- By SandiegoSD in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 11Last Post: 03-29-2013, 04:03 AM
- By holyxiaoxin in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 6Last Post: 09-04-2012, 10:35 AM
- By mobilehavoc in forum HTC HeroReplies: 22Last Post: 10-11-2011, 10:54 PM
- By AtlantaTerry in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 43Last Post: 10-05-2011, 11:27 AM
- By MichaelN in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2010, 12:32 AM