- 2 Posts
PLEASE HELP! Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Music Player....
my music and ringtones are stored on my sd card. when i mount my sd card to retrieve my music, not only does my music show up in my music player but my ringtones do as well. How do I get my music player to stop recognizing and playing my ringtones? I do not want to remove or deactivate my ringtones, i just dont want them to play when Im trying to listen to my music. This drove me absolutely crazy during my workout today.....Please help me before my next workout
- 01-16-2013, 03:59 AM #2
Re: PLEASE HELP! Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Music Player....
Try .nomedia file in the ringtones folder
That may stop them from showing in system [useful for other folders as well]
Set a minimum length for songs in tue media player app your using.
Sent from my SGH-T889
- 01-19-2013, 02:05 PM #3
Galaxy Note II 16GB white unlocked and Galaxy Note 10.1 grey version GT-N8013 not rooted
- 287 Posts
Linux user #449322 running Linux Mint 13 KDE
- 01-20-2013, 01:11 AM #4
- By FORANE in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 7Last Post: 12-24-2012, 09:47 AM
- By blueyzfr6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 08-27-2012, 12:22 PM
- By blitz118 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2012, 09:27 AM
- By honeybebe02 in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2011, 02:08 PM
- By kmoody42 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2011, 08:53 AM