I ordered my SGN2 online via a T-Mobile Advantage Direct site on Monday, and I was told I would get free overnight shipping... Then I never got a tracking number, and today I contacted them via chat and they advised it was currently backordered and it would be a few days.... anyone else having trouble getting one?
- 01-24-2013, 08:42 AM #2
- 2 Posts
I had the same problem. Even I ordered via a T-Mobile Advantage Direct site and did not get any order number / update update. Then followed up with order tracking dept and explained them that I never got order number. I was told by them that the orders placed through advantage site are processed offline in 7 days time. Even after 7 days, nothing happened. I fought with them and ordered another via phone in a same price (negotiated after a long discussion, explaining them my frustration) with 1 day free shipping. I was thinking that I would return my originally ordered phone, if at all it arrives.......but it never arrived!
I too ordered through the Advantage site.....
then I never received emails or anything.... then I was told it was backordered.... then the price was lowered by $50.....
so I called in and fought and eventually got them to give me back $50, and they said their whole tracking system was off and they had no idea where my phone was... but luckily it was already delivered... ordered Monday, got it Wed
- 02-26-2013, 08:25 AM #4
- 02-27-2013, 08:55 AM #5
- By cobra302 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2010, 04:49 PM
- By brichter45 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2010, 02:29 PM
- By dimanchi in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 55Last Post: 06-09-2010, 10:36 AM
- By robh2 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 05-28-2010, 05:00 PM
- By LastDayOfMagic in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:17 PM