Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Backordered?

I ordered my SGN2 online via a T-Mobile Advantage Direct site on Monday, and I was told I would get free overnight shipping... Then I never got a tracking number, and today I contacted them via chat and they advised it was currently backordered and it would be a few days.... anyone else having trouble getting one?

Default Re: Backordered?

I had the same problem. Even I ordered via a T-Mobile Advantage Direct site and did not get any order number / update update. Then followed up with order tracking dept and explained them that I never got order number. I was told by them that the orders placed through advantage site are processed offline in 7 days time. Even after 7 days, nothing happened. I fought with them and ordered another via phone in a same price (negotiated after a long discussion, explaining them my frustration) with 1 day free shipping. I was thinking that I would return my originally ordered phone, if at all it arrives.......but it never arrived!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I too ordered through the Advantage site.....

then I never received emails or anything.... then I was told it was backordered.... then the price was lowered by $50.....

so I called in and fought and eventually got them to give me back $50, and they said their whole tracking system was off and they had no idea where my phone was... but luckily it was already delivered... ordered Monday, got it Wed

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Just got my note 2 yesterday after a 3 week wait. First device was defective right out of the box. Tmobile employee discount plan ended 2/22 so everyone rushed to get new phones. Mostly note 2, hence the delay. Wife works at tmobile.

Best Buy was much better deal...got 2 weeks ago at $329 price went down over Presidents Day to $299 then someone on Fatwallet Best Buy Rewards zone had it $199 next day delivery! Got $165 back in credit.