- 7 Posts
How do I sync on Linux?
I can't sync the Galaxy Note 2 on Linux because I cannot get direct access to the installed SD card.
Anybody know how to do this? Kies doesn't work because of the stupid Java applet bug and I can't get any doggone support from Samsung because thier website won't accept my IMEI number.
Clue please? Am I really going to have to get something third party like an ssh server?
- 01-26-2013, 10:09 PM #2
- 01-26-2013, 11:00 PM #3
- 287 Posts
Re: How do I sync on Linux?
I run Linux Mint 13 KDE and I had not noticed that because I transfer all my files with WiFi File Transfer Pro....
It works great and I don't need to mess with cables. Also it does not require a lot of unnecessary permissions.Galaxy Note II 16GB white unlocked and Galaxy Note 10.1 grey version GT-N8013 not rooted
Linux user #449322 running Linux Mint 13 KDE
- By spooksmcgee in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2010, 01:16 PM
- By Dante8205 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-16-2010, 01:50 AM
- By DaveS024 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2010, 09:08 AM
- By KyleG25 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 06-25-2010, 01:03 AM
- By johnhboyd in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 33Last Post: 05-06-2010, 03:58 PM