- 13 Posts
Re: Google "smishing" security patch
The Sacramento Bee newspaper February 7, 2013 "North Carolina University alerted Google to a security flaw" smishing that can ensnare customers in fraud. Within days Google incorporated fix into4.2, "and made available a security update for earlier versions" Can I get it for Galaxy Note 2? How?
Last edited by Bill Wilson; 02-11-2013 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Should be" Smishing".
- 02-11-2013, 11:07 AM #3
- By Patriot1120 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 10-12-2013, 09:27 AM
- By draftpeppin in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2011, 11:08 PM
- By popkurn611 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2010, 11:38 PM
- By fluffynotfat in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2010, 02:30 PM
- By Patriiick in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2010, 10:19 PM