Do I have dead pixel

JoeyyNY

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I think I have dead pixels, but can only be seen on dark screens (Not Black)
Example: When I hold in home button to close all recent apps I can see a black line and a couple black dots.. I have ran dead pixel test and I do not see the dead pixels on any of the screen...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using AC Forums mobile app

charkzilla20

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
This is weird, I have something similar on my S3.
Using the lowest brightness, and using a screen dimmer, on a dark gray background, I can see a small streak of black in the middle of the screen, and a few little darker spots around the screen.
But it's hardly visible, and I can't see it except in those specific circumstances. Looking at a display tester, I can't see any problem with the pixels on the whole screen.
Strange :/. Doesn't really bother me.

JoeyyNY

May 10, 2013
Visit site
This is weird, I have something similar on my S3.
Using the lowest brightness, and using a screen dimmer, on a dark gray background, I can see a small streak of black in the middle of the screen, and a few little darker spots around the screen.
But it's hardly visible, and I can't see it except in those specific circumstances. Looking at a display tester, I can't see any problem with the pixels on the whole screen.
Strange :/. Doesn't really bother me.

Yeah thats the same problem I have, it does not bother me but just wanted to know if anyone else had this problem.. when I had my s3 I also had this same problem.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar