my phone dropped and I cant use it, due to the screen no longer working, I thought everything was backed up but ive discovered that theyre not. How do I back up my phone with no screen? ive tried to connect it to my pc but as the phone is locked I am unable to override it. It has all my sons baby pic on it.
HELP ME PLEASE, ILL BE DEVASTATED IF I LOSE MY PICTURES.
- 12-01-2013, 02:37 PM #2
Re: dropped phone
Are you signed up on Goggle +? If you have a Google + account you will find all your pictures there if it was set to auto backup. I ask because my husband just got a new phone and didn't know that all his pictures were there in Google + because he had never really used it. Most Android users do have a Google account I would think. If this isn't the case for you do be sure to have some kind of cloud based backup in the future whether Google +, Dropbox, Skydrive, etc.
Hope this helps!
Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app
- 12-01-2013, 02:50 PM #4
Re: dropped phone
What r u going to do about a new phone?
Whats the cost if u lost it compared to damaged and bringing it in.
Dose this cost diffrence make it economical to buy a new screen and replace it then use it without saying anything.
To say u lost it and get a brand new one then replace ur old ones screen and get ur stuff. Factory reset and sell as known lost.
Which do sell on ebay, but for less.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk HD
- 12-01-2013, 05:25 PM #5
- 12-02-2013, 08:28 AM #7
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 97Last Post: 02-25-2015, 10:59 AM
- By bulletgone in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2013, 02:12 PM
- By angelgabbby in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2013, 09:51 PM
- By AllTheseAnswers in forum Samsung Galaxy PrecedentReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2013, 02:19 PM
- By bulletgone in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2013, 01:30 AM