- 2 Posts
STUCK ON DOWNLOADING. DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!!!!!! PLZ help!!!!
Im dred ostonal
i have a problem
my phone is 4.1.1 sgh-i317m..
I want to back up my imei so i tried to install esf aroma installer to my phone via twrp..and then i back up..
Reboot my phone and then i go to file manager to see if my imei is back up..click myesf folder and then i saw a file with an extension name "img".i forgot the filename.i click that file and a question pop up. " boot to recovery mode?"
then i click yes..
Reboot my phone and when it open i saw a green android logo and it has written "downloading.. Do not turn off target
i removed the battery and put it again and press volume up+home button+power button i thought it will go to recovery mode but it goes back to "downloading. Do not turn off again..
..i removed the battery again and put it back and press volume down+home button+power button, to flash cmw via odin but the computer did not detect my phone..
- 12-12-2013, 09:55 AM #2
Re: STUCK ON DOWNLOADING. DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!!!!!! PLZ help!!!!
See other post: Stuck on downloading. Do not turn off target!!!!!!!'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 12-25-2013, 02:07 PM #3
- 12-26-2013, 06:56 AM #4
- By ziggler235 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 02:43 PM
- By ForgetApple in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2013, 09:19 PM
- By Teresa Roe in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2013, 10:16 AM
- By echolate velchez in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 09:55 AM
- By limdoug in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 02:09 AM