- 1 Posts
I know this would have been posted before, but I couldnt find it. Im getting a "download unsuccessful" message on my phone whenever download any type of file. Over 3g or 4g, from browser or market. Doesnt matter. Always unsuccessful. Works over wifi however. Ive cleared caches, cleared data, freed up heaps of room, unmounted and remounted the SD card, removed the battery, nothing works. Dont want to have to do a hard reset.
Also, tends to run sluggish at certain times.Eg, the day the download errors started occuring, the phone skipped badly when scrolling down facebook pages, and REALLY badly when drawing in snapchat.
- 12-19-2013, 02:19 PM #2
Re: Download Unsuccessful
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
It is not like a reset, and won't clear data, just removing cached system files.
- 12-26-2013, 06:02 AM #3
- By TBoltShock83839 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 12-23-2013, 01:25 PM
- By andyistic in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:10 PM
- By monkmullen in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2013, 11:31 AM
- By android_freak1 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 11:04 AM
- By popengchan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2013, 01:23 AM