Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Download Unsuccessful

I know this would have been posted before, but I couldnt find it. Im getting a "download unsuccessful" message on my phone whenever download any type of file. Over 3g or 4g, from browser or market. Doesnt matter. Always unsuccessful. Works over wifi however. Ive cleared caches, cleared data, freed up heaps of room, unmounted and remounted the SD card, removed the battery, nothing works. Dont want to have to do a hard reset.

Also, tends to run sluggish at certain times.Eg, the day the download errors started occuring, the phone skipped badly when scrolling down facebook pages, and REALLY badly when drawing in snapchat.

Help?

Global Posts
    16,907 Global Posts
    ROM
    Carbon ROM

Default Re: Download Unsuccessful

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ball2 View Post
    I know this would have been posted before, but I couldnt find it. Im getting a "download unsuccessful" message on my phone whenever download any type of file. Over 3g or 4g, from browser or market. Doesnt matter. Always unsuccessful. Works over wifi however. Ive cleared caches, cleared data, freed up heaps of room, unmounted and remounted the SD card, removed the battery, nothing works. Dont want to have to do a hard reset.

Also, tends to run sluggish at certain times.Eg, the day the download errors started occuring, the phone skipped badly when scrolling down facebook pages, and REALLY badly when drawing in snapchat.

Help?
    Have you cleared caches in recovery? This might help. [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
    It is not like a reset, and won't clear data, just removing cached system files.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: Download Unsuccessful

Clear cache
    In advanced clear dalvik cache
    Reboot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4