1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

Default S Notes - keep getting "Unfortunately S Notes has stopped" Error

After 4.3 upgrade I can't open S Notes - I just get the above error message.

I have managed to fix it .... several times by forcing the pop-up note to appear after removing stylus. But if I try to go into Settings (within the S Notes App) the problem re-occurs.

Does anyone have any ideas how to solve it. I've looked at the Samsung web site, but as usual it's totally f***ing useless and offers no support whatsoever.

Cheers

Global Posts
    6,746 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: S Notes - keep getting "Unfortunately S Notes has stopped" Error

Quote Originally Posted by philmair View Post
    After 4.3 upgrade I can't open S Notes - I just get the above error message.

I have managed to fix it .... several times by forcing the pop-up note to appear after removing stylus. But if I try to go into Settings (within the S Notes App) the problem re-occurs.

Does anyone have any ideas how to solve it. I've looked at the Samsung web site, but as usual it's totally f***ing useless and offers no support whatsoever.

Cheers
    You can go into Settings > Applications > S-Pen (or the name of the App or service that manages it) and clear cache. If that doesn't work consider a factory reset. Be sure to backup your data before a reset.

Default Re: S Notes - keep getting "Unfortunately S Notes has stopped" Error

If your issues keep happening usually a Factory Data Reset Fixes bugs after an OS update.