S Notes - keep getting "Unfortunately S Notes has stopped" Error
After 4.3 upgrade I can't open S Notes - I just get the above error message.
I have managed to fix it .... several times by forcing the pop-up note to appear after removing stylus. But if I try to go into Settings (within the S Notes App) the problem re-occurs.
Does anyone have any ideas how to solve it. I've looked at the Samsung web site, but as usual it's totally f***ing useless and offers no support whatsoever.
- 01-12-2014, 12:01 PM #2
Re: S Notes - keep getting "Unfortunately S Notes has stopped" Error
- 01-14-2014, 10:17 PM #3
- By vinayaketx in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2014, 12:49 AM
- By rittenhk in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2014, 04:16 PM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2014, 08:35 AM
- By Jesus Barrera1 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-09-2014, 10:03 AM
- By samrakhan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 04:16 PM