Too Many SMS notifications
Just got a note 2 yesterday ( i know behind the curve but i could afford it so..) and ive started already changing things around to the way I like them. Im coming from a Nexus 4 where i had Hangouts set as my default SMS app. Naturally I've configured it to do the same role with my Note 2. The issue I am running into is the SMS app on the phone that was the prior default is still giving me notifications when i receive a new message as well as Hangouts. I thought when i changed the default that the former would just quietly go sit in the background.
Has anyone else experienced this and is there any solution?
- 04-24-2014, 08:59 PM #2
- By shawn811 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2014, 10:55 AM
- By Jimmie Moreland in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 03-23-2014, 04:27 AM
- By MBSMD in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2014, 02:23 AM
- By Scubi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2014, 12:08 PM
- By ToxicPhreak in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 06:45 PM