- 3 Posts
Help! Gallery Pictures missing since creating a folder.
Hi! I just lost all of my pictures in the gallery/images app while creating a folder to move selected pictures into. I don't know what happened. Nothing asks me to delete anything. As soon as the pictures moved over, the camera folder went down from 2000 pics to 100. And I moved over 84 pics. Help! Is it possible these are hidden? I don't have a back up or dropbox I was backing up into. Are they just gone for good?
- 05-06-2014, 01:52 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Help! Gallery Pictures missing since creating a folder.
Hi! I did reboot the phone a number of times. Now it looks like the phone just won't mount the SD card. It goes through the process of trying to mount the card, check for errors and then say "It's safe to remove the SD card" When I never tried to disconnect it.
I'm hoping the pictures are still on the disk when I can get access to a computer to check the memory card.
- By edge4628 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2014, 12:20 PM
- By Marc Grossman in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-06-2014, 12:22 PM
- By dkp23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2014, 10:44 PM
- By richardm0806 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2014, 10:22 PM
- By Christan Commer in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2014, 05:09 PM