Will a metal plate interfere with my NFC?
I bought a car mount today that is magnetic. They give you a little metal plate to slide under your case or battery panel to connect it to the magnetic base. First day tests say this is awesome. It holds so well but is easy to pop off on the way out of the car. The only concern that comes to mind is the NFC. I don't use it often but I'm the kind of guy who wants it to work when I do need it.
Also are there any other concerns I should have about this?
Posted via Android Central App
T-Mobile G1--> Motorola Backflip--> Samsung Captivate--> Motorola Atrix--> Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX--> LG Nexus 4--> Samsung Galaxy Note 2-->Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 08-10-2014, 01:14 AM #2
Re: Will a metal plate interfere with my NFC?
Many metal plates don't play well with certain features on phones, some even mess with the signal.
It's better if you test it to find out if it does.
Sent From The 5th Galaxy Inside The Time Vortex.If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By root_all_phones in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 12Last Post: 08-13-2014, 02:41 PM
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2014, 10:14 PM
- By JellyJamStudios in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 06:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 02:41 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 12:16 AM