- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
incorrect battery life?
So what happened is my phone has been having problems all of a sudden when it comes to the battery life
Usually I would charge my phone on my outlet and it would charge pretty quick but recently I been seeing that it's not charging as it use too even with power saving on and in airplane mode
Last night I charged my phone cause it was at 7% so I turned it off to charge after less than 5 min I came back to see the bar half full so when I turned it on it was at 56% and I know it can't charge that fast.
So is there a problem with my battery or phone?
- 08-10-2014, 02:29 AM #2
Re: incorrect battery life?
Welcome to Android Central! Can you try a new battery? The current one might be failing. A quick way to confirm is to remove the battery, lay it flat on a table, and spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which confirms a bad battery. But even if it doesn't spin, it's worth trying a new battery.
- By axwhipmaker in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2014, 05:53 PM
- By aStryker in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2014, 12:56 PM
- By Droidguy2791 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 07:58 PM
- By muralipranav in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 04:26 PM
- By jp719 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 02:11 AM