- 07-17-2013, 10:36 PM #2
- 1,177 Posts
- Decks Reloaded,RebelROM
Re: Any way to use TMobile LTE on the note?
Unlock the phone and insert the TMobile sim card and if you are in an LTE area, it should work fine. I'm getting great LTE speeds on Tmobile on my GNote
EDIT: Sorry, i thought you had the AT&T version of the Galaxy Note. This is what I am using.
- 07-18-2013, 11:01 AM #4
- 10-23-2013, 08:05 AM #6
- 12-22-2013, 06:41 AM #7
- 04-04-2014, 12:22 PM #8
- 06-10-2016, 10:33 AM #9
- By SJF3634 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2015, 05:56 PM
- By jrsharp70 in forum iPhone/iOSReplies: 12Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:45 AM
- By amroa in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 24Last Post: 08-04-2013, 11:15 AM
- By HawaiiD in forum HTC One M7Replies: 42Last Post: 07-21-2013, 08:16 AM
- By enayus in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2013, 06:09 PM